Mitchell’s mobile butcher service NSW, contact us to get a quote for your butchering needs.
If you’d like an estimate of costs first, please refer to the rates and weight estimator sections of this website.
NB. Travel is charged at 99c/km. NB Calculate travel on 2 round trips.. (ie there and back).
We also offer packaging options. We will discuss your requirements at the time of booking and include this in the quote. Alternatively you are welcome to do your own packaging.
If you would like sausages or other meat products, such as rissoles, or marinated meats we have a range of flavour options available, which can be viewed here.
Once your booking is confirmed, we will provide you with the necessary information to ensure your livestock remains calm before the slaughtering.
Getting ready for us
There are a few things to prepare before we arrive.
We will need:
- clean running water
- 240 volt power point
- a flat surface to park cool room.
You will need:
- to yard your stock the night before we arrive (allow them access to water, but no feed)
- to have organised packaging such as different sized bags, trays and bag ties (if packing yourself). It’s best to think ahead about how you would like your meat packaged. For example, the number of chops or sausages per bag
- to have decided how to dispose of any waste after processing (gut, hocks, bones and fat).
On the day we will:
- provide everything that is required to create the products you have ordered, such as sausages, corned meat, pickled pork, rissoles. Please refer to our Product Guide for further information on this
- package the meat products (when requested)
- provide a cool room for hanging
- provide all the machinery and equipment required to slaughter and process meat
- provide any information you need to get the most from your product and specifications.
If you are not going to be there on the day, you will need:
- to advise the type of meat cuts or meat products required
- to provide instructions on packaging requirements, such as number of chops/sausages or weight per bag.